2) She is a great person who cares about me, thinks about me and wants to protect me from all problems.3) She is the one who is always concerned about my health and food.
2) She is a great person who cares about me, thinks about me and wants to protect me from all problems.3) She is the one who is always concerned about my health and food.Tags: Anti Animal Rights EssayWhat Should Be In A College EssayGatsby Essay On ColorsA Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words EssayWriting Summaries For Research PapersDescribe Why Problem Solving And Critical Thinking Is Essential In An Early Childhood ClassroomBusiness Plan For TourismEssay On Biography Of Nelson MandelaIntroduction In Dissertation
3) My mother is a gift of god with motherhood and affection towards her child.
4) She is the one on whom I can completely rely and depend upon.
Whether positive or not, our parents have a great influence on us, their children.
The writer provides a strong defense of the author's position and reinforces this defense with clearly expressed examples from her own experience.
10) When we come late than expected, her eyes always peep out of the door during the time of waiting.
We have provided another set of 10 lines on my mother.
Motherhood can also be obtained by adopting a child from an orphanage or child adopting centre.
As we know that god himself was not able to reach everywhere, that’s why he created mother.
A mother is the female parent of a child in a family.
She is the one who brings us in this world and nurture us with care and love.